Sunday, September 2, 2012

13 Weeks and the Second Trimester!


How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0
Maternity clothes? Much more comfortable in my maternity pants but can still fit some of my pre-pregnancy clothes just fine.
Belly Measurement: 33.5 inches.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Still just achy when I wake up.
Best moment this week? Coming home from my trip! I missed my guys and it was so nice to be home and sleep in my own bed.
Miss Anything? Nope!
Movement: No
Food cravings: I heard that Starbucks has pumpkin spice again so I need to go get myself a Pumpkin Spice Chai Creme Frappuccino!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm back to feeling sick whenever Shawn is eating near me and I'm not eating. The food just smells so gross no matter what it is!
Have you started to show yet:  I still feel like a have a little pot belly hanging out but I'm still the minority on that thought.
Gender prediction: I have no idea!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Fatigue and Headaches
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Drink more water! I think that's partially contributing to the headaches.
Looking forward to: I'm so happy to officially be in the 2nd trimester.  Hopefully, I'll start getting some energy back soon.

1 comment: