Sunday, September 30, 2012

17 Weeks



How far along?  17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 
122 lbs -- +2 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still in between!!  I just wanna be comfy in my clothes.
Belly Measurement: 34 in

HB: 150 BPM
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: The crazy dreams have been in full force.  I had a dream I was in a tornado and had to break into a guy's house to get to his basement for safety.
Best moment this week?  Finding out that we are expecting Carter.  I love that I now have a name for this little person.
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: I feel little pops here and there but they are really few and far between.
Food cravings: I'm back to my nothing sounds good phase.  I hate this part!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth.  I immediately wanna puke and most of the time dry heave while brushing :(
Have you started to show yet: I'm calling it! I've got a bump starting.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Fatigue and Headaches
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Weekly Wisdom: Save your picture as a copy in Photobucket! I kept trying to add the photo I edited and it just kept reverting to the original.  Made for an angry preggo!!
Looking forward to: We get to see Carter this week at the Anatomy Scan.

1 comment: