Sunday, September 9, 2012

14 Weeks


How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0
Maternity clothes? Still more comfortable in my maternity pants but can still fit some of my pre-pregnancy clothes just fine.
Belly Measurement: 34.5 inches, I will contribute the inch to the fact that I did just eat...
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  I've been tossing and turning this last week.
Best moment this week? Had our 2nd OB appointment and heard our lil' bean's heartbeat.  It was 165 BPM.
Miss Anything? Nope!
Movement: No
Food cravings: I went to the grocery store today and got some oranges. I put them in a bowl and covered the slices with lime and pico de gallo seasoning.  Yumm!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Too much to count. I thought this was supposed to be over by now.  I ate some Chocolate Satin pie last night and then went to brush my teeth before bed which made me then throw it all up! Such a waste :(
Have you started to show yet:  I still feel like I'm starting to pop but it's only me.
Gender prediction: Still don't know.  I did the Baking Soda Gender test today and it said Girl.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Fatigue, Headaches, Major Food Aversions
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Still need to drink more water! And stop stressing about not gaining weight.  I brought it up to my OB and he told me that he isn't concerned because I'm not malnourished.  He told me that I could go to 20 weeks and not gain and there would be no worry because by that time the baby still would only be about 10 oz.  He would be okay with me gaining 10-15 lbs this pregnancy, even though 25-35 lbs is what they usually say is normal.  He did say I will start gaining at some point and I may play some catch up and gain a little quicker later.
Looking forward to: 15 more days until we find out the gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment