Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's a BOY!!!

We found out on Monday that we are expecting another bouncing baby boy.  We had an appointment at an elective 3D ultrasound business.  We had Shawn's parents, my Mom, Nanny, Auntie Florence, Andrea and Jeremiah along with Shawn, Liam and I.  It was a really great experience to share with everyone.

The night before the appointment Shawn and I were laying in bad discussing what we thought the gender would be.  All along Shawn was positive we would be having a girl and I was constantly bouncing back and forth.  That night Shawn said to me, "I think I'm going to be wrong with this one and it's gonna be a boy."  We talked about it some more then went to sleep.  When we woke up that morning, he said to me "I'm gonna lock in that it's a girl." Little did he know....

At the appointment, I laid down on the table.  Shawn sat next to me and our family lined a bench to the side.  There were so many screens around that everyone could get a good view of the baby.  Right after the sonographer put the probe on my belly, we could see the little baby moving around.  Shawn immediately said to me "I think I'm wrong!"  I looked at those little legs and there was definitely something there. The sonographer showed us the baby's profile and then moved to get a shot between the legs.  It was so obvious as she said "It's a boy!!"  I was so excited to finally know what we are having and can't wait for Liam's little brother.
Here's our reaction to findong out it's a boy!


And here's a picture of Carter James Allan.

No comments:

Post a Comment