Sunday, September 23, 2012

16 weeks

My new chalkboard and a surprise extra model!! I think Liam was feeling left out.
 

Baby is the size of an ONION!



How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm starting to confuse myself with the plus minus numbers so I'm going to man up and post my weight. 

122 lbs -- +2 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still in between.  I'm ready to start looking pregnant and filling out my maternity clothes cause I've gotten some cute stuff!
Belly Measurement: 34 in

HB: 160 BPM
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still tossing and turning.
Best moment this week? Went to Stacy's baby shower yesterday. It was a lot of fun and making her present made me so excited for all the things that I will be able to make this lil' bean once I know its gender.
Miss Anything?  Nope
Movement: Nothing really obvious yet.  I can feel a hard spot where I always find the lil' bean's heartbeat and sometimes I think I feel it move.  I'm still not calling it movement yet.
Food cravings: I'm back on the orange and cucumbers covered in lime juice and pico de gallo seasoning.
Anything making you queasy or sick: People's breath. I can smell people's breath from feet away.
Have you started to show yet: I think so!
Gender prediction: I had a dream last night that I was at the gender check and the sonographer said "It's a girl!" I think it partially had to do with the conversation Shawn and I had before we went to bed.  He is convinced it's a girl so we will see if he is right.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Fatigue and Headaches
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Weekly Wisdom: Take some time to enjoy your family.
Looking forward to: We find out the gender tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment