Sunday, September 16, 2012

15 weeks



My Chalkboard broke into about 10 pieces this morning so I had to improvise.  I'm sad it's gone. I made that one myself but I'm excited because I have a new idea for a different chalkboard creation. I now know what I'll be doing on my day off tomorrow.  Next weeks photo will debut the new board!

Baby is the Size of an Avocado!


How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +2 I knew the weight gain would catch up to me eventually.
Maternity clothes? Still more comfortable in my maternity pants but don't quite fit in them.  I'm only able to button one pair of my pre-pregnancy pants anymore.
Belly Measurement: 34 in

HB: 158 BPM
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  I'm so uncomfortable at night and I wake up really achy.
Best moment this week? Liam has learned the word baby and will say it to babies he sees and we taught him to say it to my belly.  He was sitting with me in bed this week and pulled up my shirt so he could see my belly, pointed to it, said "Baby" and then started giving it his open mouth kisses. It was so cute!!
Miss Anything?  My chalkboard!! jk
Movement: I felt a few pops this week right where I always find the heartbeat with the Doppler.  Still not positive and it's not regular but exciting that I'm getting closer to some actual movement.
Food cravings:This week has been cottage cheese and BBQ chips.  It's a weird combo that we've been eating in my family for as long as I can remember.  I'm slightly ashamed to admit this but in the last week I have eaten at least 48 oz of cottage cheese. That's one ginormous tub and the normal large tub...
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of onions this week.
Have you started to show yet: I think so!
Gender prediction: Still don't know but leaning towards boy this week.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Fatigue and Headaches
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Don't sweat the small stuff.  It's really hard with these crazy hormones!
Looking forward to: 8 more days until we find out the gender! And making a new chalkboard this week.

2 comments:

  1. I love cottage cheese and BBQ chips!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm totally eating some right now... Lol

      Delete