Monday, August 27, 2012

12 Weeks



How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Back to 0
Maternity clothes? Still bouncing back and forth between maternity and regular clothes.
Belly Measurement: 33.5 inches.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Having a hard time sleeping still. I already just can't get comfy and all my joints feel so achy at night.
Best moment this week? Liam's birthday and birthday party.  We went to the zoo and he had so much fun seeing all the animals, or as he called them "DOG!" His party was on Saturday and it was really great to get together with friends and family to celebrate his first birthday.  I can't believe how quick this year has gone by and it just puts into perspective how quickly this pregnancy is going to go as well.
Miss Anything? Not this week :)
Movement: No
Food cravings: Still could go for some potato wedges.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken again. Got out some of the leftover BBQ chicken from Liam's party to warm up and immediately just had to put it away.
Have you started to show yet:  I feel like I am but no one else thinks so, lol.
Gender prediction: I have no idea!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Fatigue
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm feeling moody this week. I think a big piece of it is the stress of my upcaoming work trip.  I leave for Ontario today and will be gone until Friday.  I have never even left Liam for one night and now I'll be gone for four!!
Weekly Wisdom: Try to enjoy the quiet time because that won't happen again!
Looking forward to: Friday, cause that's the day I'll be flying home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment