Monday, August 6, 2012

9 Weeks

(Ignore the exhausted face! Still fighting a head cold and started work at 5:00 AM this morning. I am dying!!)

How far along? 9 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0    I'm shocked that I haven't gained any weight.  With Liam, I had already gained 2 lbs by 8 weeks. 
Maternity clothes? Still wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes but can't comfortably button any of my pants anymore.
Belly Measurement: 33 in   I grew AN INCH! IN A WEEK!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:Sooo tired! already took one nap today around noon and now its 3:45 PM and I feel like I need another.
Best moment this week: It's not the best moment, but everyone at home has been infected with a head cold. It started with Liam, went to Shawn and ended with me. It's definitely made for a lazy couple of days.
Miss Anything? Nothing this week
Movement: No
Food cravings: Right now I could really go for a slice of really chocolaty cake.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular but every time Shawn makes himself something to eat, when I'm not eating, his food smells disgusting.
Have you started to show yet: There's a little belly starting
Gender prediction: Still thinking boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Nausea and Fatigue
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
 Looking forward to: Seeing our lil' bean on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment