Monday, July 30, 2012

8 Weeks


How far along? 8 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0
Maternity clothes? Still wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes. I got out my belly band to help cause buttoning my pants is getting uncomfortable.
Belly Measurement: 32 inches (I decided to add this at 8 wks 1 day because I thought it would be fun to know the progress of my expanding waistline.)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I'm still so exhausted all the time! After luch at work is the worst time.  I feel like I could pass out.
Best moment this week:  Liam is finally cutting his first teeth! Both botom teeth are coming in at the same time so he is not feeling well at all.  I really hate seeing him so uncomfortable but it's been really nice to have such a cuddly lil' guy right now. I'm enjoying lounging in bed with him so I can get some rest too.
Miss Anything? Mmm, a margarita sounds good.
Movement: No
Food cravings: Not really anything at the moment. I'm feeling pretty queasy so food is losing its appeal quickly. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food...
Have you started to show yet: I feel like my belly is hanging out more.
Gender prediction: I'm still leaning towards boy but the minute I start lookng at girl clothes I change my mind.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I've been super nauseaous.  It seems to really kick in about 2 hours after I've been awake and hangs around until at least noon.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom:  Even though you still don't feel all that pregnant, take some time enjoy what's happening!  And stop worrying!
Looking forward to: Still our appointment.  1 week and 3 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment