Sunday, July 15, 2012

6 Weeks


How far along? 6 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0
Maternity clothes? Still wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes but have been stocking up on some maternity clothes already.  Target.com has long sleeve maternity tees for $5 right now so I had to buy a few.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I made myself a big maternity sleep pillow which is amazing! So much easier to get comfy at night now.
Best moment this week: Sleeping with my new pillow!
Miss Anything? Not yet
Movement: No
Food cravings: Any kind of really well made sandwiches. Italian, Ham, Turkey and Avocado....
Anything making you queasy or sick: Red Meat is starting to look wierd again
Have you started to show yet: The bloated belly is showing up a little more frequently
Gender prediction: I'm leaning a little more towards Boy this week.  Shawn is still convinced it's a Girl.  The newest gender predictor I tested was the "V in your eye" test. If the blood vessels in your right eye make a V it's a boy, left side it's a Girl. For me I get a boy with this one.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: The super smelling sense is here.  The things that I can sniff out on are crazy! Bad breath and unclean clothes, just to name a few.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the break from morning sickness.
Looking forward to: Feeling more pregnant. (I'm gonna curse myself for saying that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment