Monday, August 20, 2012

11 Weeks



How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  +1
Maternity clothes? Leaning towards maternity clothes more often just out of sheer comfort.
Belly Measurement: 33 inches. Down an inch from last week. Apparently it's just bloat messing with me each week right now.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep for around an hour last night. No fun!
Best moment this week? I feel super spoiled this week! I got my hair done on Thursday. On Saturday, my Doppler came in the mail and I found the little bean's heartbeat! It was 170 BPM. Then my amazing In-laws sent Shawn and I to get pedicures and then a massage for our anniversary. Now today is our 4 year wedding anniversary so we are getting ready to head to Camp 4 Wine bar. While I sadly won't be able to partake in any of the yummy wine, I'm super excited for the food!!
Miss Anything? A nice old glass of Moscato!
Movement: No
Food cravings: Still potatoes! Lol. Potato wedges, potato skins, baked potatoes, pretty much any potatoes covered in cheese and bacon!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm actually feeling pretty good this week.
Have you started to show yet:  My belly is still fluctuating.
Gender prediction: Still leaning towards a girl this week. I got my toes and nails painted pink during my mani/pedi in an attempt to sway the baby to be a girl. It could help, right?
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Fatigue
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy that little galloping heartbeat!
Looking forward to: Liam's first birthday is Wednesday, 8/22!

No comments:

Post a Comment