Sunday, August 12, 2012

10 Weeks


How far along? 10 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  -2  It's still really weird to me that my weight has gone down instead of up but I need to enjoy it because it's gonna start going up fast!
Maternity clothes? I've started throwing on some maternity shirts here and there. 
Belly Measurement: 34 inches
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  I've started waking up for bathroom trips in the middle of the night :(
Best moment this week? Seeing our lil' bean for the first time and hearing the amazing heartbeat  
Miss Anything? Andrea pinned, on Pinterest, a recipe for Lime sorbet with tequila poured on top for an instant margarita. Tear....
Movement: No
Food cravings: Potato wedges are my go-to food right now.  Which you would think would be adding some pounds!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Chicken.  I had a really hard time eating it when I was pregnant with Liam too.
Have you started to show yet:  My belly is still fluctuating.
Gender prediction: Leaning towards a girl this week. I'm all over the place!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Fatigue.  My nausea completely subsided on Friday and hasn't returned yet.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: The bean is perfect so take some time to enjoy yourself. 
Looking forward to: Our 4th wedding anniversary is Sunday.  I can't wait to spend some quality time with my hubby.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry there are plenty of margaritas in our future!
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete