Sunday, February 24, 2013

38 Weeks

You may have noticed a shadow behind me in the picture.
 
Liam didn't want to miss his moment!


How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 141 lbs -- +21 lbs total

Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes.
Belly Measurement: 40 in -- +8 in

HB: 145 BPM
Stretch marks? Still just the one.

Sleep: I wake up around 3am and lay there for 30 minutes to an hour.
Best moment this week? The fact that I'm 38 weeks blows my mind! I didn't even make it to 37 weeks with Liam so I just can't believe we have made it this far!
Miss Anything? Being able to bend over, or even just lean slightly, without feeling like I'm squishing a baby head.
Movement: He's always rolling and pushing out his feet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells here and there.
Have you started to show yet: For Sure!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: I've been having some pressure and contractions.  The last couple days, I have noticed more contractions in the morning but they are still irregular and not worth timing. The contractions are also starting to get painful, which actually really excites me! I feel like that means my body is at least gearing up for labor.  At my last OB check, there was no change in dilation so hopefully these contractions are doing something.
Belly Button in or out? Still just halfway out.
Wedding rings on or off? On still!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy your belly while it lasts.

Looking forward to: Liam meeting his baby brother.  I can't wait for that moment! I keep picturing Liam sitting in my lap and "holding" Carter.  Liam loves to give kisses to pictures of babies so I wonder if he will give Carter one.

No comments:

Post a Comment