Sunday, February 17, 2013

37 Weeks, which makes us Term!!



Today marks this pregnancy being Term.  Carter can arrive at any time now!  It's really surreal to have made it this far because I delivered Liam at 36 weeks and 6 days.  I'm officially the farthest along in a pregnancy that I have ever been.

How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 141 lbs -- +21 lbs total

Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes.
Belly Measurement: 40 in -- +8 in

HB: 145 BPM
Stretch marks? One on the underside of my belly.

Sleep: Oh, heartburn. How I will not miss you waking me up all night!
Best moment this week? Hitting Term today.  With Liam, we were 55 minutes short of 37 weeks.  It's really awesome to have made it to this point but I definitely feel like I've hit the wall.  I'm so uncomfortable, tired, cranky and overall just ready for him to be here.  I know he will come when he is ready, which of course I want him to grow and be as healthy as he can be, but can it just be sooner rather than later? Commence the walking and bouncing on the yoga ball!
Miss Anything? My body being my own! I know I'm going to miss his movements but I'm ready to feel normalish again.
Movement: He's always rolling and pushing out his feet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells here and there.
Have you started to show yet: For Sure!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: I've been having a lot of pressure and a few contractions here and there.  At my OB check on Friday, Dr Altman told me  that I'm 1 cm dilated now and he could feel Carter's head.  It explains the pain since his head is right there pushing down.
Belly Button in or out? Still just halfway out.
Wedding rings on or off? On still!
Weekly Wisdom: Still take the time to enjoy his kicks in these final weeks and Liam's cuddles with the baby belly.

Looking forward to: Carter picking his birthday soon! I'm ready to see his sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment