Sunday, February 10, 2013

36 Weeks



How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 140 lbs -- +20 lbs total

Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes.
Belly Measurement: 40 in -- +8 in

HB: 150 BPM
Stretch marks? I have a little one on the underside of my belly thanks to the dry, itchy skin I had last week. I'm starting to wonder if it was caused by the heart rate monitor, that tracked Carter's heart and was strapped on my belly, that I wore the entire time I was in Labor and Delivery last week since it's in the same spot.

Sleep: Oh, heartburn.  How I will not miss you waking me up all night!
Best moment this week? At my OB check, Dr. Altman was pointing out that Carter is head down and his feet are up in my ribs.  He helped Shawn feel Carter's toes which I thought was so amazing that they could be felt through my belly.
Miss Anything? Being able to eat and not get full immediately because my stomach is so squished. Oh, and not having heartburn 24/7.
Movement: I'm getting little feet pushing out near my ribs constantly.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells here and there.
Have you started to show yet: For Sure!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks daily.
Belly Button in or out? It's pushing it's way out but the bottom is still flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On still!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy his kicks in these final weeks.

Looking forward to: There are two exciting things happening this week.  First, today is our Sprinkle! I'm so excited to spend the day with our family and friends celebrating Carter.  The second is on Saturday I will be 36 weeks and 6 days pregnant which is when I had Liam! I'm pretty sure Carter isn't going to be born on that day, or this week for that matter, but it really makes me feel like the end is near!

No comments:

Post a Comment