Sunday, March 3, 2013

39 Weeks

My little creeper won't let me take these pictures anymore without jumping in.
 
How far along? 39 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 144 lbs -- +24 lbs total

Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes.
Belly Measurement: 40 in -- +8 in

HB: 156 BPM
Stretch marks? Still just the one.

Sleep: I've been waking up with bad heartburn and because of bathroom breaks all night.
Best moment this week? I got my hair dyed and cut this week.  It turned out so great and now I'm ready for some amazing delivery photos. One can dream, right?
Miss Anything? After 39 weeks, I'm ready for a margarita!! Or a Mojito. Or a cold glass of Moscato.
Movement: He's pushing out on all sides lately.  I feel like he's doing yoga with the way I'll get a foot on one side and something else pushing out on the complete other side.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells here and there.
Have you started to show yet: For Sure!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: Still having Braxton Hicks, pressure and the occasional contraction.  At my check on Friday, I'm still at 1 cm but my cervix is effaced.  The nurse practitioner said that my body is ready to go so now I just need to start having some strong contractions. I just wish there was some way to magically make that happen now!
Belly Button in or out? Still just halfway out.
Wedding rings on or off? On still! I seriously can't believe I'm still wearing it.
Weekly Wisdom: Remember that your due date is not Carter's birthday.  It could happen anywhere from today or three weeks from now.

Looking forward to: Labor starting soon! I'm planning on a natural, unmedicated birth and I'm actually looking forward to the challenge. I can't wait to hold this little guy in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment