Tuesday, January 29, 2013

34 weeks


How far along? 34 Weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 142 lbs -- +22 lbs total

I think all the eating out while I was in Virginia last week did me in!
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes.
Belly Measurement: 40 in -- +8 in

HB: 140 BPM
Stretch marks? Nothing yet but I feel like my skin can't stretch much more!
Sleep: I am woken up multiple times during the night with horrible heartburn.  Last night I used my big body pillow as a way to keep myself propped up.  I'm starting to look forward to being woken by a newborn rather than from horrid acid in my throat.
Best moment this week? Getting back home to my family on Friday was great! I'm way to emotional at this point to be leaving for a week.
Miss Anything? Not having constant heartburn!
Movement: Kicking and squirming around. I feel like we are both running out of room.  His movement is becoming painful because my skin can't stretch that far. I'm also constantly battling little feet and a butt to get out of my ribs.
Food cravings: Grilled Cheese! It's so tasty and doesn't cause my heartburn to act up.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells here and there.
Have you started to show yet: For Sure!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: None currently
Symptoms: Still Fatigue and fire breathing heartburn
Belly Button in or out? It's pushing it's way out but the bottom is still flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On still!
Weekly Wisdom: Keep Tums on you at all times!

Looking forward to: OB appointment on Friday and then we start going every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment