Sunday, January 13, 2013

32 Weeks





How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 138 lbs -- +18 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes.
Belly Measurement: 38 in -- +6 in

HB: 155 BPM
Stretch marks? Still holding out.
Sleep: I've been waking up somewhere between 1am-3am each night from either intense heartburn, because my body is achy or to pee.  Then I'm up for at least an hour before I'm able to fall back asleep.
Best moment this week? Finding out Carter is finally head down! We also got more finished with the nursery and I finished Liam and Carter's Big/Little Brother shirts today.

 

Miss Anything? I'm missing my non-preggo body! I love my bump but the feeling of just finishing a marathon (even when I'm sitting) is getting old.
Movement: Kicking, punching and squirming all around.
Food cravings: Sweets lately. It's so bad! I want cakes and cookies galore.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells here and there.
Have you started to show yet: For Sure!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: None currently
Symptoms: Still Fatigue, which you can obviously see in this picture. Fire breathing heartburn and sciatica pain.  I feel like I walk like an old lady now.
Belly Button in or out? It still hasn't quite committed to being all the way out.
Wedding rings on or off? On still!
Weekly Wisdom: Take it easy!
Looking forward to: Spending the week with my guys. I leave on Sunday to Virginia for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment