Saturday, January 19, 2013

33 Weeks

If you are like me, my first thought when I saw the comparison is what the heck is a Durian Fruit? Well, here it is!
How far along? 32 Weeks 6 days... I had to post this early because I fly out to Virginia early tomorrow morning and won't be home until Friday.
Total weight gain/loss: 139 lbs -- +19 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes.
Belly Measurement: 38.5 in -- +6.5 in

HB: 150 BPM
Stretch marks? Still holding out.
Sleep: I've been waking up a lot because of horrible heartburn.
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Kicking, punching and squirming all around.
Food cravings: Sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells here and there.
Have you started to show yet: For Sure!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: None currently
Symptoms: Still Fatigue and fire breathing heartburn
Belly Button in or out? Still half and half.
Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing them pretty comfortably.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy Liam's final weeks as an only child.

Looking forward to: Flying home on Friday! I'm gonna miss my guys so much this week!

1 comment:

  1. We have durian here in the Philippines, it's the most disgusting fruit ever! (And until trying a durian, I had never found a fruit I didn't love!) It sort of has a spoiled cream texture and an oniony taste. And the smell is so strong, you can smell it from outside the kitchen -- even though it's inside a closed fridge! Never again!

    ReplyDelete