Tuesday, January 8, 2013

31 Weeks



How far along? 31 Weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 137 lbs -- +17 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes.
Belly Measurement: 38 in -- +6 in

HB: 150 BPM
Stretch marks? Still holding out.
Sleep: Not too horrible on the sleep front.  I do wake up between 5:30 am to 6:30 am though and am up for the day.
Best moment this week? Tomorrow marks 60 days until my due date!!! 
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Kicking, punching and squirming all around.
Food cravings: Sweets lately.  It's so bad! I want cakes and cookies galore.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells here and there.
Have you started to show yet: For Sure!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: None currently
Symptoms: Still Fatigue and fire breathing heartburn
Belly Button in or out? It still hasn't quite committed to being all the way out.
Wedding rings on or off? On still!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't sweat the small stuff.  My hormones are getting the best of me and I'm so thankful to my amazingly understanding husband.

Looking forward to: OB appointment on Friday and I can't wait to ask which way he is positioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment