Sunday, December 30, 2012

30 weeks




How far along? 30 Weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: 
136 lbs -- +16 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes.
Belly Measurement: 39 in -- +7 in

HB: 150 BPM
Stretch marks? Nope. I've been doing checks everyday though! (Knock on wood)
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well. Some tossing and turning at night but not too horrible surprisingly.
Best moment this week?  Went to my OB appointment on Friday and they scheduled all of my remaining appointments.  It's so crazy that I'll now be going to see my OB every two weeks from now until 35 weeks, when it change to every week.  Not too much longer to go. Only 10 more weeks, or 70 days, until I hit 40 weeks.  I didn't make that with Liam so I could be down to less than 7 weeks, or 48 days!
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Kicking, punching and squirming all around.
Food cravings: Not much. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells here and there. We had a Nacho bar at work today and I strangely was getting queasy over the smell of the chili beans.
Have you started to show yet: For Sure!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: None currently
Symptoms: Still Fatigue and fire breathing heartburn
Belly Button in or out? It's almost all the way out.  There is just a little part of the bottom still holding out.
Wedding rings on or off? On, which I cannot believe! I swelled early with Liam and couldn't wear my rings.  I actually purchased a fake diamond ring at the beginning of this pregnancy for when mine didn't fit.  It's looking like I may not use it!
Weekly Wisdom:  Take it easy! I'm tiring out easier at work these days and realizing I can't do everything that I used to.

Looking forward to: New Year's Eve is tomorrow! I can't believe we are ringing in 2013 already.  Now let's see if I can even stay up until midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment