Sunday, December 9, 2012

27 Weeks and the Third Trimester!

I had a photo crasher this time :)

How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:
Our scale broke so no clue! Maybe it's a good thing.
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes.
Belly Measurement: 37 in

HB: 150 BPM
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I love sleep.
Best moment this week?  Today is the first day of my third trimester! It's so exciting that I'm already 2/3 through this pregnancy.
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Kicking, punching and squirming all around.
Food cravings: Not much.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells here and there.
Have you started to show yet: For sure!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: Just dealing with Braxton Hicks. 
Symptoms: Fatigue and fire breathing heartburn
Belly Button in or out? I can't believe it is still half in. The top is poking out past my belly but the bottom is still holding out.
Wedding rings on or off? On, which is amazing! I couldn't wear my ring pretty early on when I was pregnant with Liam.
Weekly Wisdom:  Don't itch your belly! You've survived without stretch marks so far.
Looking forward to: My three day weekend is coming up and I can't wait to take Liam to see Santa.

An extra shot with Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment