Sunday, December 16, 2012

28 weeks


How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:
134 lbs -- +14 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes.
Belly Measurement: 37 in

HB: 150 BPM
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I love sleep. I've been battling a little middle of the night insomnia though for the past week.
Best moment this week?  I passed my Glucose testing! Drinking that nasty orange drink, after not eating for 12 hrs, then sitting in a lobby for two hours and being poked 3 times was not fun though.
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Kicking, punching and squirming all around.
Food cravings: Not much. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells here and there.
Have you started to show yet: For sure!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs:None currently
Symptoms: Fatigue and fire breathing heartburn
Belly Button in or out? Still half and half but the top is really pushing for out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Weekly Wisdom:  Get that little guy's room ready! We are almost there but I feel like my due date is creeping up too fast.
Looking forward to: Taking Liam to Christmas Tree Lane and to meet Santa this week.  We are also doing a 3D ultrasound on Wednesday so I can't wait to see how chubby Carter is getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment