Sunday, December 2, 2012

26 Weeks


How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:
133 lbs -- +13 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes.
Belly Measurement: 37 in

HB: 150 BPM
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I love sleep. I have been waking up because of extreme heartburn though.
Best moment this week?  Down to the double digits in days left. 98 days left as of today.  Even less if he comes early!
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Kicking, punching and squirming all around.
Food cravings: Not much.  My heartburn is squashing my desire for food.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells here and there.
Have you started to show yet: For sure!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs:None currently
Symptoms: Fatigue and fire breathing heartburn
Belly Button in or out? Still half and half but the top is really pushing for out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Weekly Wisdom:  Lather up on the cocoa butter.  My belly has been itchy.
Looking forward to: Getting our holiday pictures this week.  They came out so cute and I can't wait to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment