Sunday, November 25, 2012

25 weeks


How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:
132 lbs -- +12 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes.
Belly Measurement: 37 in

HB: 153 BPM
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Yay for sleep!
Best moment this week?  We got Carter's crib! Shawn's amazing parents bought it for us and it got here yesterday.  I'm so excited to start setting up Carter's room.
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Kicking, punching and squirming all around.
Food cravings: The heartburn is starting up full force so it's killing my buffalo sauce addiction.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells here and there.
Have you started to show yet:  For sure!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: I think the Braxton Hicks are starting.  I keep noticing the tightening of just my belly. They really didn't hurt when I had them with Liam but these are slightly painful!
Symptoms: Fatigue, the dreaded heartburn and what I'm pretty sure is horrific round ligament pain.  It literally felt like my muscles on the bottom part of my belly were ripping to shreds.
Belly Button in or out? Still half and half but the top is really pushing for out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Weekly Wisdom:  Drink your water! I've been struggling to keep up but I need to really make it a bigger priority while I'm at work again.
Looking forward to: I am 5 days away from the 100 day mark! It's hard to believe that I'm so close to getting to only double digits of days left.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how soon he'll be here!! Love that belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! It's so crazy how fast it has been going by.

    ReplyDelete