Wednesday, November 14, 2012

23 Weeks



How far along? 23  Weeks 3 Day
I'm a little behind this week!
Total weight gain/loss:
128 lbs -- +8 lbs total
Maternity clothes? I really need to stop trying to squeeze myself into some of my pre-pregnancy pants.  It's a sad sight!
Belly Measurement: 36 in

HB: 149 BPM
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:Still sleeping pretty well.  I hope I'm not jinxing myself by talking about it.
Best moment this week? We went to the new outlets in Livermore on Sunday and finally got Carter some outfits. Before Liam was born, I kept hearing that you don't need newborn sizes because they barely use them or are too big when born.  I didn't have many newborn clothes because of this and Liam was only 6lbs when he was born.  I decided to get a couple newborn size outfits for Carter, just in case.  I also got Liam and Carter matching pajamas! I'm so that Mom!


Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Kicking and rolling around all the time.
Food cravings: Why is it that Jack in the Box always sounds delicious! It's so bad but I could go for a Spicy Chicken sandwich, seasoned fries, jalapeno poppers and lots of ranch anytime.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not too much anymore. 
Have you started to show yet:  Carter is making himself known to the world.  I was really excited to be approached by 4 different people at work, at completely different times since Monday and told that I've definitely popped.  I love that I'm look more obviously pregnant and not like I just gained a few too many pounds.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Fatigue
Belly Button in or out? Half and Half.  The top is flattening but the bottom is still in.  I'm just waiting for the change.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Weekly Wisdom: Embrace the belly! Enjoy it while it's here cause I'm going to miss it when it's gone.
Looking forward to: Getting Carter's room ready.  We need to plan a trip out to Ikea soon to buy his crib and dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment