Friday, April 17, 2015

9 Weeks Baby 3



How far along? 9 Weeks 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: We need new batteries for our scale. Shucks!
Maternity clothes? I've succumbed to Maternity pants. I cannot button any of my pants anymore.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping almost through the night again.
Miss Anything? Wine!
Movement: No
Food cravings: Sweets. I want stuff that I normally do not have. I have been craving dark sodas and I can no longer drink Iced Tea without adding a little sugar.  My favorite drink used to be unsweetened Black or Green tea but I cannot drink it anymore.
Anything making you queasy or sick: So many smells.
Have you started to show yet: Bloated Belly
Gender prediction: I say Boy! I would love the boys to have another brother.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Nausea has kicked up a notch this week. I cannot stop dry heaving. I could be brushing my teeth or just getting out of the shower.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Weekly Wisdom: This shall pass! I'm just so sick of felling so nauseous all the time! It is so worth it though.
Looking forward to: Baby ump and baby kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment