Friday, April 17, 2015

10 Weeks Baby 3




How far along? 10 Weeks 6 Days
Total weight gain/loss: Still haven't gotten batteries for our scale!
Maternity clothes? I'm wearing mostly maternity pants. I just bought two more pairs off Ebay. One is even new with tags.  I can't wait for them to get here.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping almost through the night again.
Best moment this week: I got adjusted at the Chiropractor.  It felt so great and I'm glad we found one local so I can see him once a month through this whole pregnancy.
Miss Anything? Still Wine...
Movement: I felt a few pops this week. Ones that stopped me and made me think was that the baby?? I know it's still a tad too early so I'm not calling it that yet but it's making me awfully excited!
Food cravings: I still want sweet drinks. It's so weird for me!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything and everything.
Have you started to show yet: The belly is growing!
Gender prediction: I still say Boy but I have no clue.  I'm so excited for this little to be born so we can find out!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Nausea has kicked my butt this week.  I finally caved and bought SeaBands Mama. I had a pair like them with the boys but couldn't find them. I feel like I'm wearing 80s Fitness Bands. I just need a headband and leg warmers. I don't know if it's in my head but wearing them the last two days has made a big difference.  I still get nausea bouts but they haven't been constant all day.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Weekly Wisdom: Your almost through the first trimester! It will get better... for a little while.
Looking forward to: Hearing the baby's heartbeat at our 12 week appointment on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment