Thursday, April 2, 2015

8 Weeks Baby 3





How far along? 8 Weeks 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 125
Maternity clothes? I cannot button my pants! It is so uncomfortable.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay. Still waking up to pee.
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby Ginger aka Baby Ging!
Miss Anything? Wine and more Wine
Movement: No
Food cravings: Not so much. Everything sounds bleh...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Too many things to name but it's all tied to smells.
Have you started to show yet: Belly still hanging out from bloat.
Gender prediction: I'm still saying boy! Liam says Boy too.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: The super smelling sense, nausea, bloating, cramping/stretching, heart pounding episodes and shortness of breath.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Weekly Wisdom: Relax and drink lots of water.
Looking forward to: My lovely baby bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment