Sunday, March 8, 2015

We have a secret!



We are expecting Baby #3!

We decided in January to move forward with trying to conceive. I called my OB to schedule to have my Paragard removed and to my surprise they squeezed me in a couple days later. I w so nervous for the removal but it was so easy! I experienced a little cramping after it was removed but it was a lot easier than the insertion.
Shawn and I decided we would prevent conception for the month of January and then start trying in February.  I was convinced that it would take a few months.  I was started testing on February 21st.  I knew it was early but wanted to catch the first glimpse of a positive. On the morning of Wednesday 25th, I saw the first very very very faint positive.  I posted it on BabyCenter's Test Tweaking board and the lovely lady who tweaked my test said it looked like the start and to confirm with a First Response Early Result.  (Tweaking a test is where you take a picture of it and the picture is edited my changing contrast, saturation etc to cause the pink line to pop up.  Will only work with a positive test.) I test again that night and saw the same very very faint positive.  I took a First Response the next day and saw a clear positive! We are having a baby!!

Top Test: 2/25 AM Second Test: 2/25 PM Third Test: 2/28 Fourth Test: 3/2 Fifth Test: 3/3 Sixth Test: 3/4


My first appointment is March 27th and I can't wait to see our little Ging.
Dr.Altman said he would see me back in a couple months after my removal.  He was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment