Monday, March 16, 2015

Four and Five Weeks Baby 3





Time to start my weekly pictures.  I'm skipping my chalkboard this time and instead made a weekly count down shirt.

I'm combining 4 and 5 weeks because we hadn't told anyone at the 4 week picture yet!

How far along? Weeks 1 Day
Total weight: 125 
Maternity clothes? I'm so bloated! I am living in leggings and yoga pants when at home.  I had to go pick up my maternity clothes from storage today.  I am so uncomfortable with my pants button so it's time to bust out the belly band.  I feel like my body is so ready for the baby bump this time around.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  I have pregnancy insomnia.  I'm up at least once a night because I have to pee. Once I get up, I'm awake for at least an hour before I can sleep again.  If I go back to sleep.
Best moment this week? Announcing to everyone! It was so fun to surprise everyone we know.  No one had any idea that we were trying so it was a shock to everyone.  A good shock!
Miss Anything? Okay, I'll admit it.  I miss wine!!
Movement: No
Food cravings: I got all excited last night for a Taco Bell burrito. So healthy... haha!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells are EVERYWHERE!! The super sniffer has been picking up bad breath all over again.
Have you started to show yet:  Just the bloated belly which looks like I ate a big meal.
Gender prediction: We won't be finding out this time! I am so excited. Shawn not as much but being the amazing husband her is, he is going Team Green with me.  I think Boy. Shawn won't guess.  Liam says Boy and Carter says Girl. We will see who is right in November.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Fatigue and Queasiness here and the
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Ecstatic
Weekly Wisdom: Stop worrying!! You are Pregnant today and that is all that matters.
Looking forward to: 19 days until Ging's first Selfie!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for our new addition to our family! Thank you for the fun hanging out with you and the boy's yesterday! ♡♡

    ReplyDelete