Monday, March 23, 2015

6 Week Baby 3




How far along? 6 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 123
Maternity clothes? I've had to start wearing my BellaBand. I cannot comfortable wear any of my pants buttoned.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I'm sleeping a little better this week.  I just keep waking up because I have to pee!
Best moment this week: I went to the Chiropractor and got adjusted today. I feel so great now!
Miss Anything? Wine. It's been warming up and an ice cold glass of Moscato sounds delicious.
Movement: No
Food cravings: Morning Sickness is getting in the way of cravings right  now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: My super sniffer has been picking up bad breath again. I have been getting queasy mid-morning/ early afternoon pretty consistently. I wake up feeling great but as the day goes on the nausea rears its head.
Have you started to show yet: Belly bloat makes me look like I have eaten a big meal.
Gender prediction: I'm still saying boy! The Pet Psychic that guessed Carter would be a boy at 5 weeks is saying Girl this time.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: The super smelling sense, Nausea, bloating and
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Weekly Wisdom: Eat snacks! I feel sick the longer I go between eating.
Looking forward to: My bump! I can't wait to look pregnant again.

No comments:

Post a Comment