Monday, October 29, 2012

21 Weeks



How far along? 21 Weeks 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss:
125 lbs -- +5 lbs total
Maternity clothes? I am definitely into maternity clothes. I'll squeeze myself into some old work pants but they wont button and are starting not to zip either.
Belly Measurement: 36 in
HB: 155 BPM
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty well.
Best moment this week? Shawn laying on my stomach and getting some seriously strong kicks to the face.
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: This little man's kick and punshes are getting stronger and stronger.
Food cravings: No real cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still random things.
Have you started to show yet: Yepp.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Fatigue
Belly Button in or out? In but I can see the tell tale signs of it moving out.  The top part of my belly button is starting to move forward.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Weekly Wisdom: GO TO BED EARLY!!!
Looking forward to: Our anatomy scan is this week so I can't wait to see how Carter has grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment