Sunday, October 21, 2012

20 Weeks



How far along? 20 Weeks. Halfway done!!!!
Total weight gain/loss:
126 lbs -- +6 lbs total
Maternity clothes? I'm way more comfortable in maternity clothes.  I can still squeeze into a few pair of pants but it will start feeling too small after while.
Belly Measurement: 36 in

HB: 155 BPM
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty well. I have had a few nights this week where I woke up at 3am and laid there for about an hour.
Best moment this week? Reaching the halfway mark
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Still feeling movement.  It isn't super strong but it's there/
Food cravings: I'm back to my nothing sounds good phase. I hate this part!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still random things.
Have you started to show yet: Yepp.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Fatigue
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy your sleep and try to go to bed early.
Looking forward to: I'm ready for his kicks and punches to be a little more noticeable through out the day.  I'm so busy at work I think I miss it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment