Monday, October 15, 2012

19 Weeks



How far along? 19 Weeks 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss:
124 lbs -- +4 lbs total
Maternity clothes? I still am not totally in maternity clothes yet.  I have a pair of pants that I can still wear buttoned comfortably too.
Belly Measurement: 35 in

HB: 155 BPM
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I have been so tired this last week.  Lots of naps on my days off.
Best moment this week? I made our Halloween shirts and I can't wait to wear mine!
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Definitely feeling him move.  Shawn has been laying on my belly at night at that's when he gets the most active.  Carter likes to give his Dad a good kick to the head.
Food cravings: I'm back to my nothing sounds good phase. I hate this part!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still random things. 
Have you started to show yet: I have been told this last week that I'm showing from quite a few people.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Fatigue
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy those little kicks and flips!
Looking forward to: I'm going out to Merced this week to visit with Andrea.  I can't wait to start talking about Hypnobabies. I've decided that I'm going to go for Natural Childbirth this time around and I'm going to use Hypnobabies.  I had an epidural with Liam, which was great until it wore off.  I progressed quickly at the end and was unable to get another dose of medicine to take away the pain of transition and pushing.  I feel like since I got a taste of what it's like with no medicine why not go all the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment