Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Four Months

 
 
 


You are Four Months old now! I was looking back at the beginning of this blog, that I'm writing for you, and saw that one year ago yesterday I made my very first post.  Now you are here and growing up so fast already.  Can we freeze time because while I love watching you grow, I'm going to miss you being a baby!

BABY STATS:

Weight: 14 lbs 2 oz

Length: 25 inches

Hair Color:
Red

Eye color:
Gray Blue but the inside is starting to hint towards green.

Diaper Size: You are still in size 2.

Clothes Size: You are wearing 3 months.  You are long so they fit perfect but you don't quite fill them all out. You are wearing a onesie that is size 3-6 months in this picture so you can see you need some more chunk.


Nicknames: Tarter Sauce or Tarter


Sleep: Sleep has not been as good as it was previously.  You wake about twice a night now.  I have no idea what times you get up though because I refuse to look at the clock at night.  I don't want to know how little sleep I have gotten or how little time I have left before I need to get up.  It's called denial.

Eat: You eat every few hours still. I have no idea how much you eat while I'm home but your Dad says you eat like a pig while I'm at work.  He called you the "Milk Chug Champ!" You will drink between 10-14 oz while I'm at work. You were given your first taste of a banana but your mean, mean parents won't let you have any more or any solids at all until you are 6 months.

Daily Routine: Eat. Sleep. Poop. Roll Around and Chew on stuff. Repeat.

Milestone: You are a rolling machine! You rolled over for the first time from back to tummy on the morning of 6/20.  I was so excited that you did it before I went into work so I got to see it! You hadn't yet rolled tummy to back before then.  About five days after you rolled back to tummy, you started rolling the other way too.  You now roll all over the place.
You are starting to scoot yourself on your belly.  Your Dad is convinced you only have a couple more weeks before you are crawling.  When you are on your belly, you will get yourself on your knees but you have your face planted in the ground so you don't make it too far.
You now grab your hanging toys on the play mat and try to put everything in your mouth.

Likes:  You like chewing on the blankets that we lay you on.  You love Liam! You are fascinated with everything he does.  You love when we hold you facing out so you can check everything out.  You like trying to talk, which just sounds like screeching.


Dislikes: You don't like sitting still for too long. You still are not a fan of drinking milk out of a bottle if it's not just the right temperature.  You don't like when Mom is gone and Dad has to put you down for your naps.  

Firsts:
First Roll from Tummy to Back
First Roll from Back to Tummy
First Belly Scoot
First Fourth of July 
---------------------------------------------------

 


No comments:

Post a Comment